The K-FORK Kit has been developed by our R&D Department, to transform the original road front fork into a high-performance suspension unit, with components used in the racing Forks. The Kit increases the front stability, improves the braking characteristics, and the riding in the curves.
The Kit KFORK contains:
- Billed Ergal pistons diameter 20 or 24 mm (according to the application)for Rebound and Compression
- Fluxed passage holes with centesimal tolerance
- Pyramid shims packs with degressive and linear damping
- Sealing band with high sliding performances
- Synt Oil at very low viscosity, developed in collaboration with FUCHS – Silkolene, for a perfect consistency of performance
Packaging contains detailed instructions, with attached shims chart.